Monday, November 16, 2015
The Health Insurance Marketplace is now open for enrollment in 2016 health insurance plans.
· Penalties are going up this year
· Not having coverage could impact access to medications through prescription drug programs
· Sign up for coverage by December 15, 2015 to have insurance on January 1st, 2016.
· Sign up for coverage by January 15, 2016 to have insurance on February 1st, 2016.
· Sign up for coverage by January 31, 2016 to have insurance on March 1st, 2016.
· Enrollment ends on January 31, 2016, so act fast!
We’re here to help.
The Kansas City CARE Clinic’s team of Health Insurance navigators is ready to provide one-on-one, personalized assistance in English and Spanish. We will help you understand the healthcare law and your insurance options, and will also help you enroll in the plan that best meets your needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-753-5144 x1380 to get connected with in-person assistance at the Clinic.
To learn more or apply for coverage on your own, go to www.healthcare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596 to see plans and prices or to apply for coverage 24/7
Christian Vargas, Amanda Van Tuyl and Julie Bartley will help you enroll in the Marketplace Insurance plan that best meets your needs.