Call 816-753-5144 to Make an Appointment.
Before you can have an appointment you must first register for clinic services via a Regstration Appointment. At this meeting, please bring the following documents:
- Picture ID
- Proof of residency (gas or electric utility bill, telephone bill, cell phone bill, rental/lease agreements, mail from state or local agencies)
- Proof of income (recent copy of your filed tax return, or two (2) recent and consecutive pay stubs, or social security earning statement)
- Insurance card, when applicable
You will also receive a brief overview of clinic services including your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
Please note: Registration Appointments are not necessary for the following services: HIV Testing, Counseling and Testing Services and STD Clinics.
Hours of Operation
Broadway location: Times when patients can be seen can change but in general are:
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m.–noon, 1–5 p.m., 6–9 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.–noon, 1–5 p.m.
- Saturday (every 1st, 3rd, and 4th) 9 a.m.–noon
Prospect location: Times when patients can be seen can change but in general are:
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - noon, 1-5 p.m.
Appointments for Specialty Services
- Chiropractic services provided by Cleveland Chiropractic College every Monday and Wednesday afternoon from 1-4pm and on Friday afternoons from 2-4pm.
- Dental services are conducted at our Prospect Clinic location and are normally offered Tuesday through Friday by appointment only. Click here for more information.
- TB Testing: Wednesdays 9–11 a.m. on a walk-in basis at our Broadway location. Patients must return on Friday morning between 9–11 a.m. to get their TB test reading. Patients who do not return for their reading on Friday must wait two weeks and be retested. At this time TB testing is available only for those who do not have health insurance. If you are insured and need a TB test, please contact your local health department.
- HIV and STD Testing: Click here for more information.