Call 816-753-5144 at 8 a.m. to Make an Appointment
Patients are seen by appointment and appointments can be made by calling 816-753-5144 beginning at 8 a.m. Monday through Friday. Appointments are scheduled on a next-day scheduling basis, so if you call on
- Monday – you will be scheduled for Tuesday if there is an appointment available. If there is not an appointment available, you will need to call in again the next day.
- Tuesday – you will be scheduled for Wednesday if there is an appointment available. If there is not an appointment available, you will need to call in again the next day.
- And so on.
Patients need to bring the following items each time they come for an appointment:
- Proof of income
- Picture ID
- Proof of residence
- We suggest a $10 donation to contribute to your care
Hours of Operation
Broadway location: Times when patients can be seen can change but in general are:
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m.–noon, 1–5 p.m., 6–9 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.–noon, 1–5 p.m.
- Saturday (every 3rd) 9 a.m.–noon
Prospect location: Times when patients can be seen vary each week.
Appointments for Specialty Services
- Chiropractic services provided by Cleveland Chiropractic College every afternoon, Monday through Friday, from 1-4pm. Other chiropractic services are provided on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, from 9am to noon.
- Dental services are conducted at our Prospect Clinic location and are normally offered Tuesday through Friday by appointment only. Click here for more information.
- TB Testing: Wednesdays 9–11 a.m. on a walk-in basis. Patients must return on Friday morning between 9–11 a.m. to get their TB test reading. Patients who do not return for their reading on Friday must wait two weeks and be retested. At this time TB testing is available only for those who do not have health insurance. If you are insured and need a TB test, please contact your local health department.
- HIV and STD Testing: Click here for more information.